As a parent/legal guardian, you have the option to pay a number of mandatory and elective school fees online. Our fee management and online payment system is an easy and secure way to pay school fees from the comfort of your home or office. Payments can be made by credit card or debit card.
*Pay by Debit, Visa or MasterCard
For inquiries about account setup and using the system, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. For general information about fees, please contact your child’s school.
The CCSD online payment system allows you to pay school fees applicable to each child including, but not limited to:
- Fees to enhance basic instruction
- Activity & field trip
- Program of Choice
- High School graduation ceremony
- High School graduation banquet
Note: Families residing in Airdrie, Cochrane and Chestermere cannot pay transportation fees online.
Benefits of using the online system
- Accepts credit card or debit card
- Provides a convenient and secure transaction
- Available 24 hours a day
- Convenience of paying multiple fees in one place
- Accessible from anywhere there is an Internet connection
- Saves school office staff the time of manually keying payments into accounting and student fee information systems
- Streamlines fee management and collection processes for parents and the district
- Provides better fee reporting at the school and district level.
Note: Calgary Catholic School District does not store or keep your credit information. All fee transactions paid online are processed by a third party (Moneris).