Register for transportation
If your child is eligible for and requires transportation, the preferred method to register is through our online system. Please follow these instructions and complete the registration.
- Please visit the online fee payments page
- Click on the button “Pay Now/Form Submission”
Note: This takes you to the parent online login screen. Parents should use their existing account or create a new account if they have not used the online system previously. Click here for the user guide.
- Choose the child who requires transportation and add the optional item “Transportation Registration Form 2018/2019” to the account
- Complete the fields on the form, then click “Add to Cart” at bottom of form
- Click “Confirm” on the next page
Note: Click “Confirm” again on the next page if there are no changes
- Parents will receive an email confirmation of the information they provided on the form.
Parents may also register their child(ren) in person at their local school.
New Calgary Catholic students
Students new to the district (for example pre-registered kindergarten students) cannot register online for transportation and must register using the paper forms provided at schools. The online registration method is only available to students currently registered and attending one of our Calgary schools.
If you have questions, please contact your local school.