380 Coopers Drive SW - Airdrie
- Configuration: K-6 (first-year), K-7 (following year)
- Opening: Fall 2019
- Capacity: 750
- Sod turning celebration: Monday, Nov. 13 at 1:30 p.m
- Procurement model: Designed, tendered and managed by CCSD
*Start date for students to be determined based on construction completion.
Funding announced: March 2017
- Fully permitted, design complete, tender awarded. Data will be provided when milestone achieved.
- Anticipated building turnover. Data will be provided when milestone achieved.
Click here to view the Morningside poster board.
Click here for a gallery of construction progress.
Please click the link below to see the letter outlining the final decision regarding the Attendance Area for the new Catholic school in Morningside.
Morningside school construction and opening
The district would like to continue its consultation regarding the new Catholic school currently under construction in Morningside. This consultation will be of particular interest to parents of students who will attend the new school when it opens. The purpose of this consultation is to provide more information with respect to project timelines, school opening and the school within a school model referenced at the last consultation meeting on November 20, 2018.
On Jan. 24, 2019 the district met with the community to provide a construction update and to seek to input and feedback with respect to tentative school opening plans. To see the presentation that was shared with the community, click the link below.