Program Costs for Long-Term Study
Foreign student applicants are required to meet the Canada Immigration requirements with respect to the provision of a valid study permit. Please visit Citizenship and Immigration Canada for more details.
International Student Fees for student whose parents do not reside in Canada are as follows:
Note: All fees are in Canadian dollars and fees are subject to change without prior notice.The Letter of Acceptance (LOA) will be issued when all fees are received in full. No semester enrolments for elementary and junior high students. Elementary students must be accompanied by a parent throughout the student’s stay in Canada.
- Elementary tuition includes notarization of transcripts (if applicable), school fees, gym strip, field trips, noon hour aide, agendas, student ID fee, lock and yearbook.
- Elementary tuition does not include transportation.
Junior high tuition includes notarization of transcripts (if applicable), curricular school fees, gym strip, Noon Hour aide, music instrument rental,agendas, student ID fee, lock, yearbook, curricular field trips - during school hours and within Alberta only.
- Junior high tuition does not include field trips outside of Alberta and/or overnight trips, extracurricular activities and field trips, band camps, Hockey program, year book and transportation/bus pass.
High school tuition includes notarization of transcripts (if applicable), curricular school fees, gym strip, textbook and instrument rental, student ID fee, lock, curricular field trips – during school hours and within Alberta only and year book.
- High school tuition does not include field trips outside Alberta and/or overnight trips, extra-curricular activities and field trips, band camp, diploma preparation courses, Advanced Placement & International Baccalaureate fees, Hockey program, graduation fees, banquet tickets or graduation photos and transportation/bus pass and diploma exam fees.
- Siblings from the same family registering more than one student in the same school year only pay one administration fee.