Refund & Withdrawal Policy
In collaboration with Business Services, the following refund process has been developed.
- Full refund (less application fee) if Study Permit application is not approved by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (a copy of the rejection letter must be submitted with the written refund request from the parent).
- Two-thirds (2/3) of the tuition will be refunded if a student withdraws for any reason prior to the commencement of the program (as per the start date on the Letter of Acceptance).
- There will be no refund of fees for any missed schooling if the student registers late.
- Refund policy for parents obtaining a work permit:
- Full refund less CAD 250.00 Administration Fee will be granted if the work permit information is presented at the Catholic School Centre (1000 - 5th Avenue SW, Calgary, Alberta), prior to September 30.
- No refund will be granted under any circumstance after September 30.
- No refunds will be issued once the program has commenced (as per the start date on the Letter of Acceptance).
- Tuition will not be refunded if a student is found to be in violation of the conditions as outlined in the Student Participation Agreement or is withdrawn from a Calgary Catholic school for any reason.
- The CAD 250 Application Fee is non-refundable.
- Refunds can only be given to the original payer in the same method as fees were paid.