The Calgary Catholic School District offers a variety of Evening Credit Courses in semester II (February – June 2019). These courses are available to all high school students as well as adult learners.
Registration for ELA 30-1 open until Feb. 19, 2019
Note: The remainder of the courses listed below are now closed.
If you wish to view your receipt information, click here.
Offering: 5-credit ELA 30-1 & Math 30-1
- ELA 30-1 course dates: February 19 through June 6, 2019 (except March 26 & 28 and April 23)
- Math 30-1 course dates: February 12 through June 6, 2019 (except February 14, March 26 & 28, April 18 & 23 and May 21)
Offering: 5-credit Math 30-1, Math 30-2 and 3-credit Religious Education 35
- 5 credit course dates: February 12 through June 6, 2019 (except February 14, March 26 & 28, April 18 & 23 & May 21)
- 3 credit course dates: February 12 through April 16, 2019 (except February 14, March 26 & 28)
- No refunds – on Evening Class Course Fee and/or Non-CCSD Student Fees.
- Refund for Textbook Caution Fee – upon confirmation of textbook(s) return.
- 3-credit courses: Textbook(s) to be returned no later than April 16, 2019
- 5-credit courses: Textbook(s) maybe returned on final day of classes or to St. Anne Academic Centre after June Diploma Exams, no later than June 28, 2019.
- Full refund – if course cancelled by district.
Registration procedures & contact information
Registration is open to all high school students as well as adult learners.
- Only CCSD students can apply online.
- All other students may apply through St. Anne Academic Centre.
Call for further registration information at 403-500-2012.
Set up an ActiveNet account