The Calgary Catholic School District offers a variety of Evening Credit Courses in semester II (February – June 2020). These courses are available to all high school students as well as adult learners. All courses are Tuesdays and Thursdays from 5-8 p.m.
If you wish to view your receipt information, click here.
Course Offerings & Locations
- No refunds – on Evening Class Course Fee and/or Non-CCSD Student Fees.
- Refund for Textbook Caution Fee – upon confirmation of textbook(s) return.
- 3-credit courses: Textbook(s) to be returned no later than April 16, 2019
- 5-credit courses: Textbook(s) maybe returned on final day of classes or to St. Anne Academic Centre after June Diploma Exams, no later than June 28, 2019.
- Full refund – if course cancelled by district.
Registration is open to all high school students as well as adult learners.
- Only CCSD students can apply online.
- All other students may apply through St. Anne Academic Centre.
Call for further registration information at 403-500-2012.
Set up an ActiveNet account