We are proud to offer a wide variety of programming options designed to empower students to reach their full potential and engage in quality learning.
Academic Services is a gateway through which students can access information and register for a multitude of district programs that will help enrich their studies. Hosted through St. Anne Academic Centre, these programming options illustrate our commitment to providing creative learning solutions for the unique learner.
The St. Anne Academic Centre assists students with a range of programming needs such as:
- CCSD students concurrently attending a traditional high school
- CCSD and Non-CCSD students seeking enrichment or support
- CCSD students competing abroad
- Non-CCSD students from jurisdictions throughout Calgary
Flexibility and Engagement
Due to the wide variety of opportunities for students, the St. Anne Academic Centre facilitates an environment for students that:
- Provides flexible and creative learning solutions
- Differentiates learning opportunities
- Provides effective and timely support