Students in grades 10-12 can explore and build on their career interests and earn high school credits in conjunction with post-secondary credits and workplace certifications (First Period Technical Training). We offer the following Dual-Credit programs:
- Healthcare Career Essentials (SAIT)
- Pharmacy Assistant (SAIT)
- Pre-Employment Carpentry (SAIT)
- Pre-Employment Pipe Trades (SAIT)
- Pre-Employment Welding (SAIT)
- Veterinary Technical Assistant (Olds College)
Contact your school’s Off-Campus Education teacher or career practitioner for more information.