Tuition & Fees
2022-2023 School Year
Click here to download the 2022–2023 school year fee schedule.
Elementary Tuition Details
- Elementary tuition includes school fees, gym strip, field trips, Noon Hour aide, agendas, student ID fee, lock and yearbook.
- Elementary tuition does not include transportation/school bus fees and notarization/revalidation of transcripts.
Junior High Tuition Details
- Junior high tuition includes curricular school fees, gym strip, Noon Hour aide, music instrument rental, agendas, student ID fee, lock, yearbook, curricular field trips - during school hours and within Alberta only.
- Junior high tuition does not include field trips outside of Alberta and/or overnight trips, extracurricular activities, band camps, Hockey program, year book, transportation/bus pass and notarization/revalidation of transcripts.
Senior High Tuition Details
- Senior high tuition includes curricular school fees, gym strip, textbook and instrument rental, student ID fee, lock, curricular field trips – during school hours and within Alberta only and year book.
- Senior high tuition does not include field trips outside Alberta and/or overnight trips, extracurricular activities, band camp, diploma preparation courses, Advanced Placement and International Baccalaureate fees, Hockey program, graduation fees, banquet tickets or graduation photos, transportation/bus pass, diploma exam fees and notarization/revalidation of transcripts.
|Medical Insurance||Coverage Start & End Dates|
|Full Year (12 months)||August 15–August 14 only|
|Semester 1 (5 months)||August 15–February 15 only|
|Semester 2 (5 months)||January 20–July 20 only|
|Note: Insurance coverage dates are fixed.|
Refund & Withdrawal Policy
- Full refund (less CAD 250 administration fee) if Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) does not approve the Study Permit application. A copy of the rejection letter must be submitted with the written refund request from the parent.
- Two-thirds (2/3) of the tuition will be refunded (less CAD 250 administration fee) if the student withdraws for any reason before the start of the program (as per the start date on the Letter of Acceptance).
- Full refund (less CAD 250.00 administration fee) if the student’s parent provides our International Student Department a copy of the parent’s work permit information before September 30 of the current school year.
- No refund for any missed programming if the student registers late; fees are not pro-rated.
- No refund if the student withdraws for any reason after the program has started (as per the start date on the Letter of Acceptance).
- No refund if the student’s enrolment ends because the student has failed to comply with anything in the Student Participation Agreement.
- No refund if the student’s enrolment ends because the application or supporting documents are untrue or incomplete.
- No refund of the CAD 250 administration fee in any circumstance; the administration fee is non-refundable.
- Refunds provided to the original payor only in the same method as was originally paid.