We encourage our parents to participate in the school community to whatever degree they choose. Opportunities exist in the school for parents to volunteer in a number of capacities. If you would like to volunteer at Divine Mercy School, please complete the following steps to ensure you are eligible to volunteer.
- View the Divine Mercy Volunteer Orientation PowerPoint
- Read the Divine Mercy Volunteer Handbook and Forms and complete the forms included in the package.
- Bring your completed forms to the office prior to your scheduled volunteer opportunity.
- Submit your answers to the Volunteer Orientation Quiz
- Your quiz responses will be reviewed to ensure you have acquired the knowledge to appropriately and safely support our students in a volunteer capacity.
Thank you kindly for your investment of time and interest in volunteering at Divine Mercy School. We sincerely appreciate the time and commitment that volunteers give to our school community!