All parents wishing to volunteer at the school must complete the District Volunteer Orientation annually. This brief overview of information about the school, safety procedures and guidelines prepare parents for successful visits to their child’s classroom, as well as necessary documentation to be filled out.Your email address will be added to our database to keep you informed of all opportunities that will present throughout the year.If you have further questions, please contact Mrs. O’Flaherty at email@example.com
If you would like to volunteer at Divine Mercy School but missed the orientation dates, please complete the following steps to ensure you are eligible to volunteer.
- View the Divine Mercy Volunteer Orientation PowerPoint
- Read the Divine Mercy Volunteer Handbook and Forms complete the forms included in the package.
- Bring your completed forms to the office prior to your scheduled volunteer opportunity.
- Submit your answers to the 2019-2020 Divine Mercy Volunteer Orientation Quiz
- Your quiz responses will be reviewed to ensure you have acquired the knowledge to appropriately and safely support our students in a volunteer capacity.
- Final Step REQUIRED: Please complete 2019-2020 Divine Mercy Volunteer Questionaire
Thank you kindly for your investment of time and interest in volunteering at Divine Mercy School. We sincerely appreciate the time and commitment that volunteers give to our school community!