Your teachers at Blessed Marie-Rose School are excited to offer the opportunity to purchase quality standardized school supplies through School Start for the 2020/2021 school year. This process will save you both time and money.
WHAT THE ORDER LOOKS LIKE:
Starter – consumable items
Additional – still required, but you may have already
3 WAYS TO ORDER:
1. ONLINE: You can place your order online at https://schoolstart.ca/ . Our site is best compatible with Firefox or Chrome.
2. PHONE: You can call our customer service centre at 1-800-580-1868 to place your order over the phone.
3. ORDER FORM: You can print and fill out the order form and return to our office with payment to 1317 – 43 Avenue SE, Calgary, AB T2G 2A3. Please make cheques payable to School Start.
Order Form Deadline: is June 17, 2020.
Your school is eligible to receive $5/kit back!
1. At the bottom of this page you will see the specific grade level supply list.
2. This order form has a Starter Package (consumable items) as well as a list of other Required Items. The Required Items are mandatory by each teacher; they include items such as pencil cases, sharpeners, and calculators. These products do not need to be purchased on a year to year basis if you already have them.
OUR CALL CENTRE IS AVAILABLE if you have any issues ordering online:
The supplies will be packaged and delivered directly to your house. If you have a P.O. Box, please use your 911 address. Because the kit (s) are delivered to your home, you will have the ability to:
Pre-label your child’s supplies
Add supplies to your order for your child in another school
Late orders will be accepted online until October 1, 2020 ($5 late fee will apply after September 1, 2020). Please note after October 1st, you can call in to the office to place your order.
Thank you for your support!
When you order your child’s back to school kit online, our school is eligible to
receive $5/kit back!3. There are two ways to place your order.
Lists for each grade level for 2020-2021 school year are below:
Kindergarten Lists will be available once we have finalized class lists for AM/PM