Blessed Marie-Rose School is excited to offer you the opportunity to purchase your school supplies through School Start for the 2019/2020 school year. This process will save you both time and money.
There are a few simple steps to ensure your child will receive standardized brand name products (specified by grade level teachers).
Your school is eligible to receive $5/kit back!
1. At the bottom of this page you will see the specific grade level supply list.
2. This order form has a Starter Package (consumable items) as well as a list of other Required Items. The Required Items are mandatory by each teacher; they include items such as pencil cases, sharpeners, and calculators. These products do not need to be purchased on a year to year basis if you already have them.
3. There are two ways to place your order:
a.) You can place your order online at www.schoolstart.ca. Visa & MasterCard are
Place your order online in June and you will automatically be entered
for a chance to win a $1000 cash draw!
When using e-commerce sites, please ensure your browser is Internet Explorer 10.0 or later, Firefox or Chrome
b.) You can also print and submit the completed order form (form links are at the
bottom of this page), and return to your school with payment at 999 Sherwood Blvd. NW. Please make cheque payable to School Start.
Order Form Deadline: June 19, 2019
4. Late orders will be accepted online until October 1, 2019 (a $5 late fee will be
applied after August 1, 2019).
5. The supplies will be packaged and delivered directly to your house. If you have a
P.O. box please use your 911 address. Because the kit (s) are delivered to your
home, you will have the ability to:
- You can pre-label your child’s supplies
- You can add supplies to your order for your child in another school
If you have any questions, please contact School Start: email@example.com
Lists for each grade level for 2019-2020 school year are below:
Kindergarten Fedun (AM & PM)
Kindergarten Robertson (AM)
Grade 7, 8 and 9