June 2018 Testing Center Schedule
spring/yearend we experience an increase in test taking. To accommodate a
greater number of students taking tests, we will be moving testing to the
level-one computer lab for two weeks. The timing of this move is supported by
historical data. Testing will need to briefly close to facilitate the move. The
following will be our testing centre’s hours and locations for the Spring of
- Regular hours for Testing are 8:30am-4:00pm Mon.-Th. and 8:30am-2:45pm on Fri.
- Friday, May 25 Testing will close at 12:45pm to prepare for the move.
- Monday May 28 Testing will open at 10:30am on level-one in the computer lab.
- Friday, June 1,
written response cut-off for English 30-1/2 and Social Studies 30-1
- Friday, June 8 Diploma Cut off.
- Monday June 11 will open at 10:30am in the Testing Center and Science Quiet Area.
- Friday, June 15 Non-Diploma Cut off.
- Monday June 18th
The school will be closed for graduation
- Friday, June 22 Last day for the Testing Center.
Diploma Exam Information