Donation Information and Forms
Playground Build Information
You can find all of the links below for information, forms and plans for our schools Playground Build. Stay tuned for a big Cheque Writing Campaign set to take place from June 3rd - June 7th. Get those cheque books out!
Playground Build Plan
Fundraising - Information for parents
Please read our fundraising letter to learn why we are raising money for the playground. - Playground Fundraising Letter
Want to Donate?
- Donate on-line at https://www.parksfdn.com/school-projects (2.5% fee)
- Donate with cheque (no fee) or credit card (2.5%fee)
- Print off donation form - PFC Donation Form
- Bring form in to school with cheque donation or credit card information or send it in with your child to the office.
- Cheques are made out to Parks Foundation Calgary and in the memo line write Blessed Cardinal Newman Playground.
Donations over $25 (with an email address) will receive a tax receipt.
- Donations over $500 the person/family/company name will go on the plaque beside the finished playground.
- Do you know of a company that might be interested in donating? Print these 3 documents for them or send them the links. Another option is to give the person's contact information to Katie (firstname.lastname@example.org)
and she will contact them for you.
Playground Fundraising Letter
PFC Donation Form
In-kind donations are donated goods or services. Although, the playground build is still more than a year away, there are many services and products that we will need to help with for our fundraising and during our playground build.
- use of construction equipment and tools for playground construction – such as, backhoes, trucks, landscaping equipment, garbage removal.
- services such as landscape design, graphic design, print services, etc.
- Food and drink for the volunteers during the build, landscape supplies such as sod, soil and seed.