Donation Information and Forms
Playground Build Information
You can find all of the links below for information, forms and plans for our schools Playground Build.
Playground Build Plan
Fundraising - Information for parents
Please read our fundraising letter to learn why we are raising money for the playground. - Playground Fundraising Letter
Want to Donate?
- Donate on-line at Parks Foundation Calgary (2.5% fee) and choose St.John Henry Newman School from the drop-down menu
- Donate with cheque (no fee) or credit card (2.5%fee)
- Print off donation form - PFC Donation Form
- Bring form in to school with cheque donation or credit card information or send it in with your child to the office.
- Cheques are made out to Parks Foundation Calgary and in the memo line write St.John Henry Newman Playground.
Donations over $25 (with an email address) will receive a tax receipt.
- Donations over $500 the person/family/company name will go on the plaque beside the finished playground.
- Do you know of a company that might be interested in donating? Print the documents below for them or send them the links. Another option is to give the person's contact information to Shannon Cottam and Erin Harde @ firstname.lastname@example.org)
and they will contact them for you.
Playground Fundraising Letter
PFC Donation Form
In-kind donations are donated goods or services. Although, the playground build is still more than a year away, there are many services and products that we will need to help with for our fundraising and during our playground build.
- use of construction equipment and tools for playground construction – such as, backhoes, trucks, landscaping equipment, garbage removal.
- services such as landscape design, graphic design, print services, etc.
- Food and drink for the volunteers during the build, landscape supplies such as sod, soil and seed.