Seesaw for Students in Grades K-2
Teachers for grades K-2 sent an email to parents explaining Seesaw and included a Home Learning Code for your child. If this code no longer works, or you have trouble logging in, please email your child’s homeroom teacher directly
1. Go to https://web.seesaw.me on a computer. Or install the Seesaw Class iOS or Android app.
**NOTE: There are two apps in the app store- Download the SEESAW CLASS APP not the family app**
2. Tap “I’m a Student”.
3. Type in your Home Learning code. ** We are not using the QR scanning code**
4. Post to your journal, respond to activities, and view class announcements.
5. Remember, this code is like a password. Keep it safe!
6. Codes expire June 15, 2020
If you are having trouble or have any questions, this is a video that explains how to set up and use Seesaw:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RRQrR21ZEuM&feature=youtu.be
Teachers are excited to share this resource with you. Seesaw is a great, free resource with lots of activities that meet the learning outcomes for your child’s grade. Teachers will assign activities for your child to complete. Once your child has completed the assigned activity, teachers will be able to see their work and can even leave a comment.
There is also “English Language Learners” classroom set up by Mrs. Cowan, our Diverse Learning Coordinating Teacher.Students who regularly work with her know her classroom as the “Nest”. All ELL students are directed to check their Google Email for a message from Megan Cowan inviting the student to join her Google Classroom.