As partners in the education of our students at Father Lacombe High School, we appreciate the support we receive from our parent community to ensure success for our students.We are closely supported in this endeavor by our provincial government as outlined in the School Act from section 16.2
It states the following:
A parent of a student has the responsibility
- To take an active role in the student’s educational success, including assisting the student in complying with section 12,
- To ensure the parent’s conduct contributes to a welcoming, caring, respectful and safe learning environment,
- To co-operate and collaborate with school staff to support the delivery of specialized supports and services to the student,
- To encourage, foster and advance collaborative, positive and respectful relationships with teachers, principals, other school staff and professionals providing supports and services in the school, and
- To engage in the student’s school community.
School Act – Section 16.2
Thank you for your continued support of our school community.