Father Lacombe High School
How to apply for the RAP
(Registered Apprenticeship Program)
- Ensure that HCS 3000 (workplace safety) is completed with a passing grade.
- Go to tradesecrets.alberta.ca to research the trades available and choose at least (2) trades to apply for.
- Complete a resume and cover letter that includes a list of all related CTS courses `under the education portion of the resume. (Book an appointment with Mrs. Susan Huvenaars through counseling or Mr. Kennedy if you need help)
- Complete the 2 page RAP application along with the teacher recommendation form found at the careers next generation web site nextgen.org or go to your home page in D2L for access to the RAP application.
- Submit all paperwork to Mr. Kennedy in the Career Center
Fast Track -Students that have contact with a business already can sign up for RAP immediately.
Please text / phone Mr. Kennedy at 404 990 0115