A Child First Out of School Care Program
A CHILD FIRST provides high quality, fully licensed and accredited Before and After School Care for children grades 1-6 attending Our Lady of the Evergreens school. The program is conveniently located right in the school.
The philosophy of our Before and After School Care program is based on the belief that all children deserve to feel safe, both physically and emotionally. Children should feel accepted, respected, and cared for at all times, regardless of age, culture or background.
Our Before and After School Care program incorporates both group and individual activities designed to keep them engaged and entertained. Our activities, both structured and unstructured, help encourage and support the development of their self-esteem, self-discipline and cooperation. A variety of interest centres will be used and the children will also participate in outdoor recreational opportunities. There will always be a designated homework area as well.
- Before Care starts at 7:00am and After Care ends at 6:00pm
- Outdoor activities
- Accredited by the Alberta Government
- Ratio of 1:15 care giver/child ratio
- Homework area daily
- Creative arts and crafts opportunities
- Age-appropriate fun and exciting activity centres
- Fully licensed by the Alberta Government
- Teachers trained in Early Childhood Education, First Aid and CPR
To register, visit us at www.achildfirstpreschool.ca (click the before and after care tab) or call 403-826-4333.