We encourage parents to participate in our school community to whatever degree they choose. Opportunities exist in the school for parents to volunteer in a number of capacities. Parents who are interested in volunteering are required to complete the online orientation.
Additionally they should consult the district's volunteer handbook. Within this handbook there is a package of required forms. These include:
- Volunteer Application
- Volunteer Confidentiality Agreement
- Police Information Check: Consent to Search and Disclosure of Personal Information
- Volunteer Health and Safety Information Sheet
- Volunteer Acknowledgement Sheet
- Volunteer Driver Authorization form
- Volunteer Acceptable Use Policy for Internet Use form
- Alberta Health Checklist
Once completed, please print, sign and return the required forms to the school.