Our hot lunch program provides students with a nutritious lunch, gives parents a break from making lunch for that day, and all proceeds after expenses goes towards our fundraising efforts for school council initiatives that are planned and executed for each school year. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any concerns with the program, vender/meal choices, distribution service, and customer service. Thank you again for all of your support in helping make our school a great and fun place to be.
Please note that even if you registered and/or placed orders last year, you need to RE-REGISTER AGAIN EVERY YEAR, as all students are linked to classes and those change yearly. To register, go to www.ourladyofwisdom.hotlunches.net and click on the “CLICK HERE TO REGISTER” tab on the main menu bar. Each family will have one account and each student at the school will be linked to this account. To register, enter the SCHOOL ACCESS CODE, OLW2011. Provide other information as required to complete your registration. Once you are done entering the information, click “Register Now”. Once you have logged into the system you will be at the “Welcome Screen”. The first step is to add your children to the system so that orders can be placed for them. Once your children have been added to the system, you can immediately place lunch orders for each student. PAYMENTS
• Cash, cheque, or Pay Pal
• Cash or cheque payments need to be sent with your child to school by the deadline.
• Label your money with your child’s name and class for accurate tracking of all payments
• Please remember to make all cheques out to “OLW SCHOOL COUNCIL”
• Pay Pal payments are all done online, a small fee will apply
• An email reminder will be sent every week reminding you of your order