- We ask that all fees are paid online for the security of fees and ease of payment recordings.
- Please see important information on Bill 1 and School Fees for 2017-2018.
Bill 1 School Fees Parent Information for 2017-2018
- Under district regulations, all fees must be justified. Schools may only charge up to the maximum set by the district.
- Online Payments by MasterCard, Visa and Debit card are available.
- Parents with financial concerns or other issues with fees are encouraged to discuss these with the principal.
- Cheques are made payable to the school.
- Parents are responsible for NSF cheque charges to the school.
- Parents will be notified if an extraordinary opportunity arises for appropriate educational activities, at an additional cost.
- Fees charged for new registrants, or refunded for students withdrawing, will be pro-rated at the rate of 1/10th per month, except for the fixed portion of the fee. The fixed portion will be charged and will not be refunded. It is made up of items which are distributed to students at the beginning of the year, or when they register, and which cannot be either returned or reissued.
Online Fee Payment