The following link will provide you your bus stop details:
- Schedules & Routes: Scroll down to the list of school names and click on the one you are looking for.
- A PDF document will pop up. It contains all the bus routes for that particular school. Scroll down the document to the route which services areas and streets close to where you live.
- Find the bus stop location that is closest to the student’s home and use this location for bus pick up and drop off.
- Parents must orient their child to know which stop to get off at, at the end of the day.
- Please be aware that the bus driver does not know the children or their appropriate bus stop. Parents of young children are advised to provide information inside their child’s coat or backpack with the parents’ emergency numbers in case the child misses their bus stop and does not know where to get off. Children should be prepared to tell the bus driver their name in case the child forgets which stop they are supposed to get off at.
- The bus company that transports your child is indicated at the top of the Route Schedule, along with their phone number. The route number is also located at the top of the Route Schedule. Please know this information in case you need to contact the bus company.
- Bus Routes may change on an ongoing basis between August 15th and sometime in October. Before school starts, please check the website often to ensure the time and location of your child’s bus stop has not changed. Once school starts, the school will send home Route Updates if there are changes on your child’s particular route.
Kindergarten and Elementary Students
Kindergarten to Grade 6 students are eligible for transportation when they live further than 1.2 km from their designated school. To assist you, check the Prince of Peace transportation walk limit map below or contact the school at 403-500-2125 or CCSD Transportation at 403-500-2458. Once transportation forms have been submitted, CCSD Transportation Dept. will confirm if you qualify for busing. Please note that this does not occur until late summer.
Please be advised that the
CCSD Board of Trustees has passed the 2017-18 CCSD Budget.
K-6 student who live 2.4 km or more from their designated school are eligible for transportation and will not be charged a transportation fee.
K-6 students who live over 1.2 km and less than 2.4 km from their designated school are eligible to register for transportation. The annual fee will continue to be $270 per student, to a family
maximum of $540 for 2 or more children.
Junior and Senior High Students
Although CCSD junior and senior high students who live
further than 2.4 km from their designated school may purchase Calgary Transit
monthly bus passes at a reduced cost for travel to and from the school,
all Prince of Peace Junior High students live within the 2.4 kms walk limit and therefore do not qualify for the monthly rebate.
For those students in Calgary who live outside of the eligible walk limit areas and must instead take Calgary Transit, you can use Calgary Transit’s Google trip function to plot your bus trips.
Calgary Catholic School District / Parents / Transportation