We encourage & thank our parents who participate in the school community to whatever degree they choose. Opportunities will exist at Prince of Peace school for parents to volunteer in a number of capacities.
Parents who are interested in volunteering will be asked to attend an annual mandatory volunteer orientation as well as consult and sign off on the district’s volunteer handbook & forms.
Volunteers need to attend ONE of the following orientations
- Tuesday, May 28, 20-19 (after Kindergarten Orientation)
- Thursday, Sept. 19 (during PT conferences) 5:30pm
- Friday, Sept. 20 (during Pt Conferences) 10am & 1:30pm
- Wednesday, Sept 25 6:00-6:30
- Wednesday, January 22 6:00-6:30
School Volunteer Handbook
Prince of Peace Volunteer Forms 2018-2019
District Volunteer Annual Driver Form (this does not apply for any Kind students)
We appreciate our parents time and gifts that contribute to the success of all our students!