Register for Transportation
If your child is eligible for and requires transportation, the preferred method to register is through our online system. Please follow these instructions and complete the registration by May 31 of the current school year.
- Go to the Calgary Catholic School District’s website main page: www.cssd.ab.ca
- Please visit the Online Fee Payments page
- On the next screen, click on the button “Pay Now/Form Submission”
- This takes you to the Parent Online Login Screen. Parents should use their existing account or create a new account if they have not used the online system previously. [Instructions for account set up can be found in a document on the district website below the “Pay Now/Form Submission” button.]
- TO REGISTER for TRANSPORTATION, parents then:
- Choose the child who requires transportation and
- Add the optional item “Transportation Registration Form 2017/2018” to the account
- Complete the fields on the form, then click “Add to Cart” at bottom of form
- Click “Confirm” on the next page (beside the image of the cart). Click “Confirm” again on the next page if there are no changes
- Parents will receive an email confirmation of the information they provided on the form
Parents may also register their child(ren) on a hard copy form. Please contact your school office for a form.
Students New to CCSD
Please note that students new to the district (for example preregistered kindergarten students) cannot register online for Transportation and must register using the paper forms provided at schools. The online registration method is only available to students currently registered and attending one of our Calgary schools.
If you have questions, please contact your school administrator or call CCSD Transportation Services at 403-500-2458.