The Career Centre at St. Anne Academic Centre is staffed by Mr. Manderson, a qualified Career Practitioner. The Career Centre is located in Room 106, where a schedule can be found as to what days he is on site. On those days appointments can be drop in or scheduled with himself or another staff member located in the area.
The services offered include:
- Career Assessments and Planning
- Occupational Research and Post-Secondary Exploration
- Personality and Self-Assessments
- Assistance with Job Search, Resume Writing and Mock Interviews
- Spring and Fall Job/Resource Fair events
- Dual Credit Program information and applications
With an estimated 40,000 occupations available in the world of work, the Career Centre has a wealth of resources available to help students explore how their unique personality, values, interests and skills relate to a number of career choices.
For all your career planning needs, if you have any questions, or if you wish to make an appointment, please contact Mr. Manderson: email@example.com
Jason Manderson Career Practitioner
St. Anne's (Mon & Thurs)