Guidance and Counselling at St. Anne is an integral part of the total educational process and strives to assist students in reaching their personal, social and academic potential. The overall goal of guidance and counselling services is to help students to increase their levels of personal responsibility, with emphasis being placed on career and educational development.
- Scholarship and other seminars
- Education planning for students finishing high school.
- Post-Secondary and student loan information and assistance
- Individual and group counselling
- Coordinate and provide services in minor and major crises
- Coordinate services providers for education, mental health, justice, newcomers and health care
- Career Practitioner
- Post-secondary fairs and information sessions
- Post -secondary application assistance
Appointments are not needed (although certainly can be booked) as students are normally seen on a drop in basis.
Counsellor: Debbie MacDonald
Phone: 403.500.2012 (Ext. 227)