There are many different kinds of scholarships available to students in Alberta. Check the Alberta Learning Information Service website to get an overview of the different types of scholarships available.
Almost ALL scholarships require a Social Insurance Number (SIN). Apply for one as soon as possible if you do not already have one.
The Calgary Catholic School District administers several scholarships only available to its students. The deadline for most of these is May 1. CCSD Website Scholarship Information: View
TOP St. Anne Scholarships - Ask the counselor for application forms for these specific awards:
- to Bissett Bursary for SAIT and Bow Valley
- Kirpal Kaur Dhindsa by Prominent Homes: $1000.00 for a Calgary student going on to a post-secondary institution.
- City of Calgary: $1700.00 for a student attending a post-secondary program in Calgary.
- St. Anne Scholarship: $1000.00 for a St. Anne student continuing to a post-secondary program.
- Alexander Rutherford: $750- $2500.00 for Alberta students based on grades of 75% and up. View: Rutherford Scholarship Information
Additional Scholarship Information:
Post Secondary Institutions:
Be sure to check the website of the school/program you have applied for as almost all post-secondary schools offer entrance awards to first year students. Once you have an ID number you can apply.