"In the spirit of acceptance and understanding, the Catholic learning community of St. Augustine School, encourages
and challenges individuals to discover and develop their potential by exploring and sharing educational
experiences and opportunities."
We, the community of St. Augustine School, are committed to the total development of each child
entrusted to our care – spiritual, academic, personal, social, physical and aesthetic.
- We believe in imparting and witnessing the teachings of Christ based on the values, attitudes and
traditions of the Catholic Church.
- We believe in preparing students for a life of learning and to be the best they can be as
independent learners, critical thinkers, responsible decision makers and problem solvers.
- We believe in working in partnership with parents. We recognize the role of parents as the
primary educators of their children. We encourage the partnership of home, school and church.
- We believe in fostering a loving, safe, secure, challenging environment ready for student learning in
an integrated Arts setting.
- The community of St. Augustine is committed to developing the necessary attitudes, skills and
knowledge in our children to enable them to live a fulfilling and rewarding life.