All users are expected to respect and embrace the Learning Commons space. This means:
- Students are able to access the Learning Commons over the lunch recess to complete assignments/homework.
- Food and drink are not permitted in the Learning Commons space.
- Students must have staff supervision to access the Learning Commons.
- The Learning Commons is a flexible and movable space. It is imperative all materials and furniture be returned to their proper place.
- Overdue Books: notices are given to those students with overdue books. Once the materials are overdue for more than three weeks, a bill will be sent to the student’s parents. The book must be paid for if it is lost or seriously damaged.