1. Friday, May 31st, 9:00 a.m. to 2:45 p.m.: Grade 9 Retreat, Mount St. Francis Retreat Centre
- Bus will depart St. Basil at 9:00 a.m. and return at approximately 2:45 p.m.
- Lunch will be provided.
2. Thursday, June 6st, 5:00 p.m.- Grade 9 Farewell Mass, St. Peters Church, 541 Silvergrove Drive N.W.
- A special mass for Grade 9’s along with their family/friends. Grade 9’s need to meet in the Parish Hall in the basement of the church no later than 4:30 p.m. The Grade 9’s will proceed in and be seated together in the reserved sections of the church.
- Dress is semi-formal (Sunday best). Please remember that ladies should have covered shoulders and appropriate length dresses for church.
3. Thursday, June 6st, 7:00 to 9:00 p.m.: Grade 9 Farewell Family Social at St. Basil School, Large Gym.
- Please note that this a Family Social where families are in attendance throughout the evening.
4. Thursday, June 19th Year End Liturgy, 1:45 p.m.
- Please dress in smart casual this day.