Welcome to St. Bernadette!
Welcome to St. Bernadette School! My name is Tara McGovern and I am proud to be the principal of St. Bernadette School. I am looking forward to another year where as a community, we strive to engage, empower and inspire our students to meet their best potential.
At the core of our actions is our Catholic faith. Together, we pray daily and attend weekly mass as a school community where we demonstrate and celebrate the sacramental life. Further as a Catholic Community of Caring, the values of faith, respect, responsibility, caring, family and trust are embedded in our daily learning and interactions. We believe kindness matters!
The staff of St. Bernadette School is dedicated to developing a safe, effective learning environment which:
- Challenges all learners to strive to reach their personal learning potential
- Encourages effective partnerships among educators, learners and parents
- Fosters development of self-control, self-esteem, and personal responsibility
- Facilitates the development of critical thinking, creativity and curiosity
- Champions for every student
We recognize that parents are the primary educators of their children. Together as a team, parents, school and church can foster success for all our students.
Please know the door is always open for your feedback, concerns and questions.
Search, and you will find; Matthew 7.7