Welcome to St. Bernadette!
Welcome to St. Bernadette School! My name is Tara McGovern and I am the proud principal of St. Bernadette School. This will be my third start up at St. Bernadette School and I am excited to continue to work with our community where we strive to engage, empower and inspire our students to meet their best potential.
At the core of our daily actions is our shared Catholic faith. As a Catholic Community of Caring, the values of faith, respect, responsibility, caring, family and trust are embedded in our daily learning and interactions. We believe kindness matters and we act on this daily.
The staff of St. Bernadette School is dedicated to developing a safe, effective learning environment which:
- Challenges all learners to strive to reach their personal learning potential
- Encourages effective partnerships among educators, learners and parents
- Fosters development of self-control, self-esteem, and personal accountability
- Facilitates the development of critical thinking, creativity and curiosity
- Champions for every student
We recognize that parents are the primary educators of their children and we want to work with you. Together as a team, parents, school and church can foster success for every student.Please know the door is always open for your feedback and questions.
Knock, and the door will be opened for you.