Bill 1 - Parent Info Sheet
- Under district regulations, all fees must be justified. Schools may only charge up to the maximum set by the district.
- Online Payments by MasterCard, Visa and Debit card are available at www.cssd.ab.ca.
- Cheques are made payable to the school. Parents are responsible for NSF charges.
- Parents will be notified if an extraordinary opportunity arises for appropriate educational activities, at an additional cost.
- There is a separate Transportation Fee Form for eligible students.
- Fees charged for new registrants, or refunded for students withdrawing, will be pro-rated at the rate of 1/10th per month, except for the fixed portion of the fee.
- The fees have been discussed with and endorsed by school council.
- Parents with financial concerns or other issues with fees are encouraged to discuss these with the principal.
- More information regarding school fees can be found on the district website at www.cssd.ab.ca under the Parents tab.
Calgary Catholic School District Fee Guidelines 2019-2020
CTF Fee (Jr High): Consumable resources and materials to enhance program, not to exceed $40.
Activity Fees: Field trips, clinicians and in-school presentations to enhance programs.
PLEASE NOTE: Annual total of a lock, agenda, ID card, lanyard, Activity Fees, and monies collected subsequently for curricular field trips are not to exceed $70 for Kindergarten, $75 for Elementary and $80 for Grade 7 and $115 Grade 8 & 9. Senior High Schools may charge additional fees for non-core courses.
Noon Supervision Fee: To a maximum of $80/student/year, with a family maximum of $160 per year per school. (Family is two of more children).
Extra Curricular and optional items: Each school may charge a fee for optional items such as gym strip, yearbook or for district approved extracurricular activities.
Band Instrument Rental Fee:$100 per instrument (Junior and Senior high schools)
You will receive an invoice for your child's school fees. Please contact the school with any questions or for more detailed information regarding school fees.
Online Fee Payment