RECOMMENDED Student Supply List
Students should bring some paper in a binder and something to write with for the first week of school as there may be some specific requests made by individual teachers. Sufficient time will be given to allow students to purchase these special items.
NOTE: This list is a Guideline of materials that are typically used by students during the school year. The entire list is NOT required on the 1st day.
- 2 3 ringed zippered binders
- 1 pencil case
- 4 duo-tangs
- 2 pkgs. of subject index tabs
- 3 pkgs. Loose-leaf, ruled sheets of paper
- 1 pkg. Graph paper
- 1 pkg. pens (blue or black)
- 1 pkg. Felt markers
- 1 pkg. Pencil crayons
- 2 highlighters (different colors)
- 24 HB pencils
- 1 ruler 30 cm
- 2 erasers
- 1 glue stick
- 1 scissors
- 1 geometry set (compass, protractor, and ruler)
- 1 dictionary (pocket size)
- 1 thesaurus (pocket size)
- 1 French/English dictionary (Gr. 7 students)
- 1 Scientific Calculator
- 1 Pair of Indoor Running shoes
- 2 boxes Kleenex
It is not necessary to send all supplies on the first day of the school year.
Please replenish supplies as needed throughout the school year.
Please have students label all of their clothing and supplies.