- Under district regulations, all fees must be justified. Schools may only charge up to the maximum set by the district.
- Online Payments by MasterCard, Visa and Debit card are available.
- Parents with financial concerns or other issues with fees are encouraged to discuss these with the principal.
- Cheques are made payable to the school.
- Parents are responsible for NSF cheque charges to the school.
- Parents will be notified if an extraordinary opportunity arises for appropriate educational activities, at an additional cost.
- There is a separate Transportation Fee Form for eligible students.
- Fees charged for new registrants, or refunded for students withdrawing, will be pro-rated at the rate of 1/10th per month, except for the fixed portion of the fee. The fixed portion will be charged and will not be refunded. It is made up of items which are distributed to students at the beginning of the year, or when they register, and which cannot be either returned or reissued.
Fees for the 2020 school year have been revised based upon the current policy restricting field trips due to COVID-19 precautions. If later in the year, field trips are possible, funds will be collected on a user pay basis.
For the 2020 school year, the cost of the year book has been reduced to $20. This is a ONE YEAR reduction in cost based upon balance accumulated in our year book account.
Online Fee Payment