Your teachers at St. Brigid School are excited to offer you the opportunity to purchase your school supplies through School Start for the 2019/2020 school year.This process will save you both time and money.
There are a few simple steps to ensure your child will receive standardized brand name products (specified by each teacher).
Your school is eligible to receive $5/kit back!
- You will find a grade specific supply list order form on our website.
- This order form has a Starter Package (consumable items) as well as a list of other Required Items.The Required Items are mandatory by each teacher; they include items such as pencil cases, sharpeners, and calculators.These products do not need to be purchased on a year to year basis if you already have them.
- You can place your order online at www.schoolstart.ca.Visa & MasterCard are accepted.
Place your order online in May or June and you will automatically be
entered for a chance to win a $1000 cash draw!
When using e-commerce sites, please ensure your browser is
Internet Explorer 10.0 or later, Firefox or Chrome
- Late orders will be accepted online until October 1, 2019 (a $5 late fee will be applied after
August 1, 2019).
- The supplies will be packaged and delivered directly to your house. If you have a P.O. box please use your 911 address. Because the kit (s) are delivered to your home, you will have the ability to:
- Pre-label your child’s supplies
- Add supplies to your order for your child in another schoolIf you have any questions, please contact School Start:firstname.lastname@example.orgPh: 1-800-580-1868Fax: 1-800-580-1890