Bienvenue à École St. Cecilia. Welcome to our wonderful school community. We strive to engage, empower and inspire our students to meet their personal learning potential and become leaders within our community.
Our district mission is to live and learn through our Catholic faith. St Cecilia is a place where we pray daily, care for others and follow our Catholic Community of Caring values: faith, respect, responsibility, caring, family and trust.
We are dedicated to developing a safe, and effective learning environment which:
• Encourages each learner to explore and develop a relationship with God, by integrating Catholicity into all activities, and by promoting a sacramental life.
• Supports and nourishes the building of a caring community centered in Christ, with dignity for all.
• Fosters development of self-esteem, self-control and personal responsibility.
• Nurtures all learners to be creative, take risks and reflect on their life long learning.
• Facilitates the development of a broad repertoire of strategies and problem solving abilities.
• Encourages effective partnerships among educators, learners and parents.
We pride ourselves in our strong French Language and living the French Culture.
We look forward to meeting all of you and in your personal successes as you grow through our French Immersion program.
M. Glenn Johnston
Knock, and the door will be opened for you.