- Under district regulations, all fees must be justified. Schools may only charge up to the maximum set by the district.
- Online payments are accepted - debit, VISA, MasterCard.
- Parents with financial concerns or other issues with fees are encouraged to discuss these with the Principal.
- Cheques are made payable to 'Saint Francis High School'.
- Parents are responsible for NSF cheque charges to the school.
- Parents will be notified if an extraordinary opportunity arises for appropriate educational activities, at an additional cost.
- There is a separate Transportation Fee Form for eligible students.
- Fees charged for new registrants, or refunded for students withdrawing, will be pro-rated at the rate of 1/10th per month, except for the fixed portion of the fee. The fixed portion will be charged and will not be refunded. It is made up of items which are distributed to students at the beginning of the year, or when they register, and which cannot be either returned or reissued.
Business Manager: Mr. Daniel Woima
Accounting: Ms. Anna Maria Giella
Hours of operation:
Monday to Thursday: 8:30 — 9:10 AM, 12:00 — 1:00 PM, 3:30 — 3:50 PM
Friday: 8:30 — 9:10 AM, 11:30 — 12:30 PM, 2:30 — 3:00 PM
School Fees 2019-2020
If you have not already done so, please pay school course fees and/or team sport fees on line at the Saint Francis website schools.cssd.ab.ca/stfrancis , click “Fee Payment” on the right hand side. Follow prompts.
1. Online Fee Payment
2. Cheque - No Post Dated Cheques - Thank you
3. Cash - Please bring cash in person with the invoice to the Business Office. Please attach cheque to the invoice and drop off at the Business Office for processing.
Student Registration Fee
Saint Francis High School requests your support to maintain an enriched environment for enhanced student learning. This fee covers technological supplies for our network, work stations and printers as well as allowing us to maintain the following instructional and extra curricular activities and services such as Student Council, VID cards, clubs, athletics, fitness centre, liturgical celebrations, retreats and student awards and recognition.