- Under district regulations, all fees must be justified. Schools may only charge up to the maximum set by the district.
- Online payments by VISA, MasterCard and Debit are available.
- Parents with financial concerns or other issues with fees are encouraged to contact the main office at 403-500-2026, to discuss with an administrator.
- Cheques are made payable to 'Saint Francis High School'.
- Parents are responsible for NSF cheque charges to the school.
- Parents will be notified if an extraordinary opportunity arises for appropriate educational activities, at an additional cost.
- There is a separate Transportation Fee Form for eligible students.
- Fees charged for new registrants, or refunded for students withdrawing, will be pro-rated at the rate of 1/10th per month, except for the fixed portion of the fee. The fixed portion will be charged and will not be refunded. It is made up of items which are distributed to students at the beginning of the year, or when they register, and which cannot be either returned or reissued.
Business Manager: Mr. Daniel Woima
Accounts Clerk: Ms. Anna Giella
Business Office Hours of Operation:
Monday to Thursday: 8:30 AM - 12:00 PM and 1:00 PM - 3:30 PM
Friday: 9:00 AM - 2:00 PM
If you have not already done so, please pay school course fees and/or team sport fees on line at the Saint Francis website schools.cssd.ab.ca/stfrancis, click “Fee Payment” on the right hand side. Follow prompts. For information on how to set up an Online Fee Payment Account, please see the attachment below.
- Online Fee Payment
- Cheques and Cash - Please bring cheques and cash in person with the invoice to the Business Office.