Learning from home looks different than in the classroom. We will be using this page to post information and share resources to support families in learning from home. Together we can ensure that student education continues.
- Education content will focus on core mathematics, language/literacy, science and social studies curriculum outcomes.
- Teachers will assign an average of 10 hours of work per student per week, and will be expected to work with their students and parents on the delivery of these materials.
- Education content will focus on specified and core courses required for high school graduation requirements, including language (English, French and French language arts), social studies, mathematics, biology, chemistry and physics.
- Content from other courses will be delivered where possible, and accommodations for students unable to complete courses are in place.
- Teachers will assign an average of 3 hours of work per course per week, and will be expected to work with their students and parents on the delivery of these materials.