- 2-1-1 (call or text): Community and Social Services Help Line (for basic needs, financial support, food, housing information, etc.)
- 8-1-1 (call): Health Link
- Access Mental Health: 403-943-1500
- Alberta Health Services Free Food in Alberta: Website includes a directory of where to find free food throughout the provincehttps://www.albertahealthservices.ca/nutrition/Page16163.aspx
- Brown Bagging for Calgary Kids: $20 gift cards to grocery stores are available to purchase food. Online request form: https://bb4ck.org/help/
- Brown Bagging for Calgary Kids and the Bro’Kin Yolk: Call any Bro’Kin Yolk location between 8:30 and 10:00am weekdays, and a free lunch will be ready for pick-up at 11:30am.
- Calgary Co-Op Care Packages: 403-219-6064. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Free care packages available as supplies last until April 15 for those under quarantine.
- Calgary Counselling Centre: 403-691-5991 Telephone and online counselling are available
- Calgary Food Bank: 403-253-2055 to request a food hamper (must call in advance of pick-up;hamper pick-up is via a drive-thru model)
- Carya: 403-269-9888 Staff are available via phone and email
- Catholic Family Service: 403-205-5295 Telephone services are available
- Children’s Grief Centre: offering support by phone and email, and counselling sessions over a confidential video platform. Text & Chat online services are available on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 3-8 pm and on Fridays from 1-5 pm. Access online chat via website and text at 587-355-2210.
- Children’s Link: 403-230-9158 services for families of children with special needs
- Community Resource Team (CRT): 403-299-9699Community visits are suspended, but CRT is still available through telephone, text and chat
- Distress Centre: 403-266-4357 The call centre is closed, but staff are working remotely. Support is still available 24/7.
- Eastside Family Centre: 403-299-9696Telephone and e-therapy services are available
- Families Matters: session and drop-in services are being postponed. Staff will continue to work remotely with families; families are encouraged to check social media for updates
- South Calgary Health Centre: Counseling and mental health crisis assessment continues.
Signal Hill: 403-685-3316
Mental Health Walk In – one-time counseling session Telephone: 403-943-9374
Hours: Monday to Thursday – 4 pm to 7 pm and Friday 9 am to 12 pm, make an appointment and go through a COVID-19 screening before coming to the clinic as there is no longer walk in available
Mental Health Urgent Care – mental health crisis assessment Telephone: 403-943-9383
Hours: 8:00 am to 10:00 pmThis service is still available for walk in at this time and COVID-19 screening will be in place.
403-220-0432 to access food and
the Infant Essentials Program (help with diapers, wipes, formula)·
in Need Society
403-255-5102 ext. 224 The Free Goods
Referral Program (FGRP) will remain operating as usual; delivery service has
stopped until further notice
WINS Charlie’s Children’s Program remains