- Under district regulations, all fees must be justified. Schools may only charge up to the maximum set by the district.
- Online Payments by MasterCard, Visa and Debit card are available.
- Parents with financial concerns or other issues with fees are encouraged to discuss these with the principal.
- Cheques are made payable to the school.
- Parents are responsible for NSF cheque charges to the school.
- Parents will be notified if an extraordinary opportunity arises for appropriate educational activities, at an additional cost.
- There is a separate Transportation Fee Form for eligible students.
- Fees charged for new registrants, or refunded for students withdrawing, will be pro-rated at the rate of 1/10th per month, except for the fixed portion of the fee. The fixed portion will be charged and will not be refunded. It is made up of items which are distributed to students at the beginning of the year, or when they register, and which cannot be either returned or reissued.
Online Fee Payment
We now have the option to pay a number of mandatory and elective school fees online. The new Calgary Catholic School District (CCSD) fee management and online payment system is an easy and secure way to pay school fees for from the comfort of your home or office. Payments can be made by credit card and debit card.
The CCSD online payment system allows you to pay school fees applicable to each child including, but not limited to:
- General School Fees, Instructional Resource Fees, Transportation Fees, Extracurricular Fees, Activity & Field Trip Fees, Program of Choice Fees, Textbook Rental Fees, Yearbook Fees, etc.
The fees available and the timing of fee collection will depend on each school’s individual setup.
Advantages to using the CCSD online payment system:
- Make fee payments for all students in the family at one time
- View payment history
- View all upcoming fee payments in one place
- Accepts credit card and debit card
- Provides a convenient and secure transaction
- Available 24 hours a day
- Electronically transfers payment information to the school
- Convenience of paying multiple fees in one place
- Accessible from anywhere there is an Internet connection
- Streamlines fee management and collection processes for parents and the district
- Saves school office staff the time of manually keying payments into accounting and student fee information systems
- Provides better fee reporting at the school and district level
The Calgary Catholic School District does not store or keep any credit information. All fee transactions paid online are processed by a third party (Moneris).
For more information or to pay fees online, please visit Fee Information. For general inquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.