St. Isabella School and School Start are excited to offer the opportunity to purchase quality standardized school supplies through School Start for the 2020/2021 school year.
THERE ARE 3 WAYS TO ORDER:
1. ONLINE: You can place your order online at www.schoolstart.ca. This site is best compatible with Firefox or Chrome.
2. PHONE: You can call the School Start customer service centre at 1-800-580-1868 to place your order over the phone.
3. MANUAL ORDER FORM (for school delivery only): You can print and fill out the order form and return to our office with payment to 1317 – 43 Avenue SE, Calgary, AB T2G 2A3. Please make cheques payable to School Start.
THE SCHOOL START CALL CENTRE IS AVAILABLE if you have any issues ordering online. 1-800-580-1868
SCHOOL START WILL ALSO OFFER 2 DELIVERY OPTIONS:
1. The supplies will be packaged and delivered directly to your house. If you have a P.O. Box, please use your 911 address. Because the kit (s) are delivered to your home, you will have the ability to:
Pre-label your child’s supplies
Add supplies to your order for your child in another school
2. The supplies will be packaged and delivered directly to the school in August before your child arrives, labeled with his/her name on the School Start Package.
Late orders will be accepted online until October 1, 2020 ($5 late fee will apply after August 1, 2020).