Welcome back families of St. Isabella! I am St. Isabella’s school counsellor Ms. Stacey, and I am pleased to be returning to support the students in our school community.While it is an unusual school year, our administrative team is doing an excellent job in providing a safe learning environment for the staff and students in our building.Part of this safety includes having access to a full-time school counsellor.While requesting appointments with the counsellor has changed slightly during the pandemic, there are still many ways students can reach out for school counselling services including:
- Through new confidential online sign-up google form available here:
Confidential Counselling Request Form
- Note under counsellor’s door
- Through counsellor’s email @ Sheila.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Students can request in person, in the hall and pop-in to counselling office when open as well
- Confidential voice message service/extension through main school phone line (typically after school hours)
- I will also be with Gr. 8 students during lunch/in lunch area for 15 mins to ensure visibility and that they are familiar with me
Alternatively, when unable to connect quickly to the school counsellor students can access more immediate and/or crisis services through The Kids Help Phone text or phone line at:
I am looking forward to supporting and working on personal wellness with the staff and students of St. Isabella.Please feel free to reach out in any of the above ways to inquire more about how I can help.
Is your family navigating the challenges of co-parenting? This upcoming program might be for you.
Effective Co-Parenting: Putting Kids First