The Escuela St. Margaret School Council and Escuela St. Margaret is excited to offer the parents of children planning to attend Escuela St. Margaret next year the opportunity to pre-purchase their school supplies. We will purchase, package and deliver all of your children's school supplies for the next year. As a part of our service, we also provide pre-printed labels. This process will save you both time and money. Custom School Supplies has been serving schools and parents for over 15 years in Alberta.
There are a few simple steps to ensure your child will receive quality, standardized brand name products.
1) Please see the attached order form..
Our order forms include a Basic Package for Kindergarten – Grade 6 along with additional items which are required by your child’s teacher, however you may already have these items. As such, the additional items are available to you individually. You simply need to check off the items you need and then add the total at the bottom.
Jr High (Grade 7 – 9) order forms are different – you may purchase the entire package OR just check off which things you need and indicate how many of each item you want.
All items in all of the packages are required by your child’s teacher, however this is not a mandatory program. You may choose to use our program or to purchase your school supplies in the traditional way.
2) Choose your method of payment. All of our prices include GST and shipping.
If you are paying by cash or cheque, you will need to fill out the order form and return it to the school with your payment by Friday, May 31st, 2019.
If you are paying by credit card,
1) Please visit our website at www.CustomSchoolSupplies.ca
2) Click on "Order Now" and put in the school code: MARGARET2019.
3) You will be able to securely order your child’s supplies online. Payment is verified via Paypal.
You will be able to pay with a credit card or if you already have a PayPal account you may choose to pay with your PayPal account.
A few things to note if you are using the online method of payment:
- a) If you are purchasing online, there is no need to return your order form to the school.
- b) Paypal will ask you for a shipping address - although your school supplies will be delivered directly to your school, this is one of the verification process PayPal uses when you pay with a credit card. Please make sure the address you give exactly matches the address where your credit card bill goes to.
- c) Online ordering will still be available after the deadline (until August 1st) but may be subject to a $10.00 late fee..
THIS IS A VOLUNTARY PROGRAM but one that we are sure will be of value to you and your school as it ensures that students will be provided with quality school supplies that meet the school’s exact needs. The supplies will be packaged and delivered directly to the school in August before school starts. This will give you one less thing to worry about over the summer and provide you with one less expense in September.
If you have any questions, please contact Margi Sayer at Custom School Supplies at 403-801-8338 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org