Every year all students are issued a personal student agenda/handbook, which includes a daily planner for students. This is a very valuable communication tool between the school and the parents.
Student Agenda Handbook 2017-18
Parents are asked to read the student agenda notes every day for the latest school updates.
Many general announcements and letters are placed in the student agenda pocket for additional, specific information on school activities.
Benefit to Students:
• stay organized and on task
• become more responsible
• prepare students for their academic career and future jobs
• use it as convenient method to communicate with parents
• effective way to send reminders and other printed material for parents
Benefit to Parents:
• convenient day-to-day communication
• parents can support classroom activities at home
• feedback about performance in the classroom
• forms for parents to sign, field trip and permission slips
• homework reminders and latest up-to-date information