Registration is ongoing throughout the school year. Parents of students not previously registered at any grade level should call the school for an appointment to register.
The school requires the following information:
- Proof of Airdrie residency
- Copy of the student’s birth certificate (If born outside of Canada, please contact the Reception Centre first at 403-500-2007 as per below)
- Copy of student or parent baptismal certificate
- Copy of student’s most recent progress report (for scheduling purposes)
- Completion of a registration form (please see the front office)
Designated Boundaries for Schools
The Calgary Catholic School District has designated boundaries for all schools. CCSD uses boundaries strategically to ensure optimal student populations that support viable programming across the district. It is the expectation that students will attend their designated school. Please be aware that school attendance boundaries can and do change to accommodate factors including changing demographic information, the opening or closing of a school, to relieve overcrowding in schools, etc.
New Students to Canada
Students who are born outside of Canada register through the St. John Reception Centre. It is located at 15-12 Street NW and the phone number is 403-500-2007. Students whose first language is not English may be required to complete an English language proficiency assessment. District interpreter services for this appointment are available upon request at no cost to the family. To book an appointment please call 403-500-2007.