All senior high students can enroll at the St. Martin de Porres Off-Information & Enrollment Center for the following Off- Campus Programs
- Earn Work Experience Credits
Students who are or are planning on working this summer will have an opportunity to earn Work Experience credits. Please let Mr. Kennedy know as soon as possible if you plan to work this year.
- HCS3000 Workplace Safety.(prerequisite for all off camus programs
- Registered Apprenticeship Program (RAP) Trade related opportunities
** For the following Dual Credit Programs or career related information contact: email@example.com
or learn more at the St. Martin de Porres Off-Information & Enrollment Center
Dual Credit Programs
Off-Campus Education Expression of Interest is the first step to register for a Dual Credit program.
- Healthcare Career Essentials (SAIT)
- Pharmacy Assistant (SAIT)
- Pre-Employment Carpentry (SAIT)
- Pre-Employment Pipe Trades (SAIT)
- Pre-Employment Welding (SAIT)
- Software Development (Bow Valley)
- Veterinary Technical Assistant (Olds)
Hope to hear from you soon.
Mr. J Kennedy