- Under district regulations, all fees must be justified. Schools may only charge up to the maximum set by the district.
- Online Payments by MasterCard, Visa and Debit card are available.
- Parents with financial concerns or other issues with fees are encouraged to discuss these with the principal.
- Cheques are made payable to the school.
- Parents will be notified if an extraordinary opportunity arises for appropriate educational activities, at an additional cost.
- There is a separate Transportation Fee Form for eligible students.
There is a general registration fee of $10 for Grade 10 students and a $3.00 for Grade 11 & 12 students.. Individual course fees
sheet will be distributed to students by the end of September.
Parents have the option to pay fees for the school year online. Payments can be made by
either credit card or debit card.