In 1928 our school first opened under the name of St. Mary's Boys High School, under the leadership of its first principal, Rev. W.E. Cameron. When the high school moved to its new premises in 1957, the school became known as St. Mary's Elementary and Junior High School. Our school was finally named St. Monica in 1969.

School History

In 1928 our school first opened under the name of St. Mary's Boys High School, under the leadership of its first principal, Rev. W.E. Cameron. When the high school moved to its new premises in 1957, the school became known as St. Mary's Elementary and Junior High School. Our school was finally named St. Monica in 1969.