Your teachers at St. Sebastian School are excited to offer the opportunity to purchase quality standardized school supplies through School Start for the 2020/2021 school year. This process will save you both time and money.
WHAT THE ORDER LOOKS LIKE:
* Starter – consumable items
* Additional supplies will be required throughout the school year, your child will be asked to bring in further supplies throughout the year as required.
3 WAYS TO ORDER:
1. ONLINE: You can place your order online at www.schoolstart.ca Our site is best compatible with Firefox or Chrome.
2. PHONE: You can call our customer service centre at 1-800-580-1868 to place your order over the phone.
3. MANUAL ORDER FORM: You can print and fill out the order form and return to our office with payment to 1317 – 43 Avenue SE, Calgary, AB T2G 2A3. Please make cheques payable to School Start.
- OUR CALL CENTRE IS AVAILABLE if you have any issues ordering online. 1-800-580-1868
- The supplies will be packaged and delivered directly to your house. If you have a P.O. Box, please use your 911 address. Because the kit (s) are delivered to your home, you will have the ability to:
- Pre-label your child’s supplies Add supplies to your order for your child in another school
Late orders will be accepted online until October 1, 2020 ($5 late fee will apply after August 1, 2020). Please note after October 1st, you can call in to the office to place your order.
Thank you for your support! When you order your child’s back to school kit online, our school is eligible to receive $5/kit back!
-Place your online order June 2020 and you’ll automatically be entered for a chance to win $1000 in groceries and you’ll automatically be entered to win a free kit. Daily supply kit giveaway from June 1st to June 30th. Winning kit order numbers will be posted on our school-start FB page early July.
If you have any questions, please contact School Start email@example.com | Ph: 1-800-580-1868 | Fax: 1-800-580-1890
Order in June $1000 in Groceries Daily Supply KIT Giveaway