School Supplies -
Your teachers at St. Sebastian are excited to offer the opportunity to purchase your school supplies through School Start for the 2019/2020 school year. This process will save you both time and money.
There are a few simple steps to ensure your child will receive standardized brand name products (specified by each teacher).
Your school is eligible to receive $5/kit back!
- We will be sending you a specific grade level supply list.
- This order form has a Starter Package (base package) as well as Additional Items Required. The additional items are mandatory by each teacher; they include items such as pencil cases, sharpeners, and calculators. These products do not need to be purchased on a year to year basis if you already have them.
- There are two ways to place your order:
- Late orders will be accepted online until October 1, 2019 (a $5 late fee will be applied after August 1, 2019).
- There are 2 delivery options:
- You can place your order online at www.schoolstart.ca . Visa & MasterCard are accepted.
- You can also fill out the supplied order form, and return to your school with payment. Please make cheques payable to: School Start.
Place your order online in May or June and you will automatically be
entered for a chance to win a $1000 cash draw!
When using e-commerce sites, please ensure your browser is
Internet Explorer 10.0 or later, Firefox or Chrome
Hard Copy Order Form Deadline: June 15, 2019
Option #1: Deliver kit directly to your home (online order only). Here are the benefits for choosing Home Delivery:
1. You can pre-label your children's supplies.
2. You can add supplies to your order for children in another school.
Option #2: The supplies will be packaged and delivered directly to the school in August before your child arrives, labeled with his/her name on the School Start Package.
If you have any questions, please contact School Start: