Welcome to Stinger Nation St. Stephen Athletic Programs
- Cross-country: Grades 7-8-9, (boys and girls)
- Volleyball: Junior and Senior teams, (boys and girls)
- Wrestling: By weight class, (boys and girls)
- Basketball: Junior and Senior teams, (boys and girls)
- Badminton: Grades 7-8-9, (boys and girls singles, doubles, coed doubles)
- Track and Field: grades 7-8-9 (boys and girls)
- Flag Football: Grades 7-8-9, (coed teams)
The major objective of our interscholastic program is to promote the growth and development of all the participants. It is the development of the whole person that is important.
The purpose of our athletic program is to enhance the educational experience of the student with healthy competition. This competition should prepare student-athletes for citizenship by teaching good sportsmanship. Good sportsmanship will be evidenced when student athletes, play hard, play safe and accept the result of interscholastic competition.
As an association we need to establish acceptable standards for sportsmanlike behavior and correct behavior that is unacceptable.
Calgary Catholic School District / Programs / Athletics / Junior High Athletics