GRADE SEVEN SUPPLY LIST
The following is a list of recommended supplies
the students will need to get started for their upcoming Junior High year.It may be necessary to pick up extra essential supplies like pens, pencils or more paper throughout the year.
Students are required to use binders in junior high. Core subjects can be contained and organized in two or three 1.5 inch binders. However, the Language Arts department is requiring a separate binder.
- 2 1.5 inch binders
- 3 1 inch binders
- 1 package of duo-tangs
- 4 Pens (blue or black)
- 2 Pack of HB pencils (10 – 12)
- 1 Eraser
- 1 Glue stick
- 1 Box of felt markers or pencil crayons
- 1 30 cm ruler
- Simple Calculator (does not have to be scientific)
- 1 Pack of lined loose-leaf paper (between 250 and 500 sheets)
- 1 Geometry set
- 1 Notebook Computer, Laptop or Tablet (optional)
Thank you for your ongoing cooperation in your child’s educational journey. The staff and students of St. Timothy are looking forward to the arrival of our new junior high students in September.